Returning for the 9th year The Global E-commerce Summit returns to Barcelona, taking place from the 12th – 14th June. The retailer-led event provides an opportunity to network and collaborate with fellow digital commerce stakeholders from leading international B2C brands and retailers.
A leading international event hosted by Ecommerce Europe focused on critical trends and developments in digital commerce this time at the 5 Star Luxury Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos. This year’s event incorporates the Ecommerce Europe and Global E-commerce Annual Conferences for a single, high impact, powerful program.
Explore how developing technologies, policies and business models meet consumer expectations that shape the future of digital commerce with a new format, improved features, programs, and in-store experience that include:
- Keynote speakers, who know how to gain and maintain market share in a rapidly evolving digital commercial market
- Influential demographic focus groups that provide first hand insight direct from the consumers leading change
- Ecommerce Europe Policy Track that provides an open opportunity to discuss and prepare participants for new and upcoming e-commerce related EU legislation
- ‘What It Means’ wrap-ups that provide useful, actionable takeaways
- Hands-on EXPO with interactive kiosks
- And much, much more. . .
To book your place click here