- This event has passed.
The Next Decade of Retail – Manchester
May 5 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
About this Event
As we enter a new decade, we look at the retail landscape with a focus on whether omnichannel, pureplay or a hybrid retail model will win out. New innovations and technology will play a large part, no doubt, but it’s the customer that will ultimately decide which brands are successful and how the customer journey pans out.
Given this TFN has teamed up with the Ecommerce Club to look at the near, medium and long-term future so we can consider what we should be implementing now as retailers and speculate about the high street of 2030.
Areas under Discussion include:
- Where is omnichannel now?
- How has the retail model changed?
- What is the future of bricks and mortar?
- How might the digital services tax change things?
- Harmonising your retail supply chain?How will retail look like in 5 years?