- This event has passed.
Offering world-class omnichannel customer experiences beyond transactions
February 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Commerce today is a commodity – anyone can sell online. In a highly competitive landscape, it isn’t enough to compete on price and product. Your customers are expecting an experience that is not just about the transaction. If you want to not just survive, but thrive, providing a superior customer experience is mandatory. Organisations that lead in CX outperform laggards by nearly 80% according to research. But how to offer world-class omnichannel experiences whilst protecting margins and remaining profitable? Join us for dinner to find out!
When: 6pm – 9pm, Tuesday 11th February 2020
Where: At Michelin star restaurant, Aquavit, St James’s, London
Learn how to provide a superior customer experience at every touchpoint, without sacrificing profitability. Experts from BigCommerce, Fluent Commerce, Attraqt and Greenlight Commerce will share their insights into the strategies and features that CX leaders need to provide and how to achieve these. These include:
• A highly immersive shopping experience, that’s secure and reliable
• Personalisation at every stage of the customer journey
• Contextual delivery of content based upon interaction intent and channel
• The surfacing of product availability and delivery options early in the customer journey
• To be able to buy, get delivered and return however and wherever they want
We hope you can join us for this evening of good food, fine wine and insightful discussion!
This event is aimed at senior decision-makers for Ecommerce/Digital/Customer Experience/ IT for large multichannel retailers