- This event has passed.
How you can surprise and delight your customers at the end of their journey
March 24 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
About this Event
As retailers compete to deliver the best possible experience for their customers, every part of the customer journey needs to be examined to find ways to surprise and delight. The end of the customer journey, from payments to delivery, is the perfect opportunity to create that exceptional customer experience, but is also one of the hardest parts to control!
In this session, we’ll hear from an expert panel who will help examine this crucial stage of the journey and how it can used as a tool to grow sales and loyalty.
- Where do you consider the “beginning of the end” of the customer journey to be?
- What impact can a positive experience at this stage of the journey have on the customer?
- On the flip side – is it fair to say that this is the part of the journey with the most potential for customer dissatisfaction?
- How can a business go about creating a best-in-class experience for customers at the end of the journey?
- Who do you think does this stage particularly well or in a particularly innovative way?
- What developments do you see in the future that will impact the end of the customer journey?
Panel Session Speakers:
Catherine Erdly, Founder, Future of Retail, Future Retail
Davina Lines, Managing Director and Founder, Ecommerce Club
Who should attend: This event is free for retailers, ecommerce brands and consultants who are working with retailers (please state who you have recently worked with) and £35 for vendors in the retail technology or services sector.
Pre-event Networking from 6:00pm over drinks and pizza
Panel session 7.00pm