- This event has passed.
Ecommerce Club & Future Stores Present Growing your Customer Lifetime Value
February 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
As Ecommerce continues to grow, the cost of acquiring new customers is growing too. Now, more than ever, retail businesses must focus on growing their customer lifetime value (CLTV) in order to stay competitive. In this talk, we will examine the elements that must be present in order to grow your CLTV, and how businesses can leverage these in 2020.
– Why is CLTV such an important metric for businesses to track?
– What do you think is the single most effective way to grow this number?
– Who, in your opinion, does a great job of focusing on their CLTV?
– What are some of the most innovative/interesting ways that you’ve come across that are aimed at growing this metric?
– What do you think the future trends will be in customer behaviour? Will they become more or less loyal?
Panel Session Speakers:
Catherine Erdly, Founder, Future of Retail, Future Retail
Davina Lines, Managing Director and Founder, Ecommerce Club
Who should attend: This event is free for retailers, ecommerce brands and consultants who are working with retailers (please state who you have recently worked with) and £35 for vendors in the retail technology or services sector.
Pre-event Networking from 6:00pm over drinks, pizza and mince pies
Panel session 7.00pm